Young Educator Award
American Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Scientists
AAiPS Distinguished Young Educator and Researcher Scholarship-2023
Eligibility: Pharmaceutical Faculty in a Recognized Indian Pharmacy Institute
Grant: Research scholarship of US$ 500*
Criteria: To be eligible for consideration, applicants must be outstanding young faculty members in the pharmaceutical field who are under the age of 45 as of April 1, 2023, and have demonstrated significant and consistent contributions to teaching and research in Pharmaceutical Sciences and
Technology at a recognized academic institution in India.
Guidelines: The grant is fully funded by AAiPS and facilitated through the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) in India.
- The grant includes a scholarship of US $500 for the awardee to use for research purposes, such as the purchase of research chemicals, software, or a database. IPA will release the funds once the awardee submits a supporting invoice.
- The nominations for this Grant shall be facilitated by the IPA. The selection committee consists of Dr. Sampat Singhvi, Chair, Awards Committee (AAiPS), Mike Yelvigi (AAiPS), Dr.Hardeep Saluja (AAiPS) and Dr Rao Vadlamudi (IPA).
- Applications must be submitted electronically to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. The deadline to submit a complete application is August 31, 2023.
- The application should include the following documents:
- A brief abstract of recent original research.
- An outline of significant achievements in pharmaceutical sciences with full references.
- An updated CV with a recent photograph.
- Two letters of recommendations. (one must be from the head of the department/Principal/Dean or Director of the institute and the second preferably should be from a peer or a senior academic researcher of significant repute)
- The total package must not exceed 10 pages. Applications longer than 10 pages will be rejected without consideration.
- Please note that this award is a one-time opportunity for selected candidates.
*Please note that this year this award may even be a Visiting Scholar Travel grant of US $2500 instead of a Research Scholarship of US $ 500, to attend AAPS in Orlando, Florida in October. Applicants may please make a note of this possibility.